Powered By Blogger

Me and my Fwends

Me and my Fwends
Hello(nsa gitna aku)

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

A bad ang tiring day

It was a bad ang tiring day for me today....
The school bus still didn't come early to pick me up again so I had to take a taxi...
It was so hot.......and we where in a tight space but good thing there's an electric fan near me....
In the practice I was in the 2nd line to go in but there are alot of sections about I think 20-30 lines so I have to wait a long time so I have to stand for a long time and it takes alot of phases before we would sit down....(Ouch!!)
We practiced the song a lot of times so we have to stand about 30-45 mins without sitting down...... and we are requested to always be full of energy.......(lot of work)
My bag for the volleyball got lost and it was so precious to my parents(Oh my Gosh!!!)
The volleyball flew into the roof above the lobby because of my careless batchmate so we need to get the heavy ladder in the carpentry and bring it all the way........it was embarrassing because many of the students playing were watching us....... After getting the ball we need to bring the ladder back and still we were still being watched while we're doing the job........ After that everyone have gone home and we didn't use the ball and we've gone all that trouble for nothing.......darn that person........
So I'm here at home typing this story....
hope you'll like it

OVER AND OUT




-Edward

No comments: